About the Faculty
CA Chiranjeev Jain, qualified Chartered Accountancy course in 2005 and completed all the levels of this course in his very first attempt. He was among the top rank holders in Delhi University and did his graduation from Sri Ram College of Commerce. He scored more than 90% in Accounts at all levels of CA and University examinations. He has done Diploma in Information System Audit conducted by the ICAI. He has also done Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance.
After completing Academic & Professional Education, he worked with Deloitte Haskin & Sells as a Chartered Accountant and developed immense skills in the practical application of various Accounting Standards. Later he set up his own practice as Chartered Accountant and started teaching Accounts (subject he is passionate about the most). He has conducted classes at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
He possesses vast experience in teaching accountancy to students of CA IPCC & Final. He is presently teaching:
- Financial Reporting @ CA Final Level
- Global Financial Reporting Standard @ CA Final Level
- Accounting @ CA Inter Level
- Advanced Accounting @ CA Inter Level
He has conducted face to face classes at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Ahmedabad. His easy way of teaching Accountancy from the very basic and his motivational lectures are very famous among CA students’ fraternity.
He is an expert in both Indian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard. He has published as book on IND AS named “IND AS Saaransh” which is highly appreciated by CA final students. He is also into Corporate Training in the industry and has addressed a number of courses and seminars organized by Professional.
About the Classes
- 100% practical questions will be covered from ICAI SM/RTP/MTP/Past Year exams.
- 100% IND AS will be covered as per New Syllabus.
- 100% concepts from all the topics will be covered.
- Focus on understanding, application & presentation.
- Conduct regular tests (including mock tests) with discussion.
- Assistance for solving doubts & providing latest amendments until student passes the examination.